- +Are your shoes true to size?
- We will tell you on the product page (with a comment in the description) if we think there is any variance to UK standard size. We try on all our shoes benchmarked against high street brands like LK Bennett. Worth bearing in mind though, that square toe-shapes allow more space for toes than the average pointed shoes and can come up broader in the overall fit (which is great for comfort, but if you are used to wearing pointed toes you may want to select a half size smaller - particularly in sling backs). For more information and a measuring chart, see the Size Guide on each product page.
- +Are all your shoes real leather?
- Yes, all our shoes are leather upper and leather sole, unless explicitly stated otherwise (SS16 shoes are all leather uppers and soles). They are made in Italy using traditional Italian manufacturing techniques.
- +The item I want has sold out – will you be getting any more?
- We may be able to order more within a few weeks if you tell us you want them! Go back to the product page and click on the size you want, filling out the ‘mail me when back in stock’ option that pops up. We are a small business and therefore our initial runs tend to be short, but because we manufacture in Italy rather than the Far East, we may be able to get more (other than during August when factories are closed).
- +I forgot to enter my promo discount code that you sent me. Is it too late?
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your promo code and we will send you another one for your next order. Please note that you need to enter this code at Checkout prior to payment.
- +I used a promo code but am returning my goods. Have I lost my chance for a discount?
- A new promo code can be sent to you if you email us on email@example.com and quote your order / return number. We will email you a replacement code.
- +Where is my order?
- Email us your order details and we will track it down, and come back to you to let you know when you will receive the order. As a signature is required on delivery, so we will be able to tell if it has been lost in the post.
- +Why have I not been refunded for my return – have you not received it?
- Returns take about 5 working days to reach us and be processed. If we have processed it, check with your bank or payment provider – they may take longer to actually refund your money.
- +I didn’t receive any pre-paid postage label with my shoes, can I get another one?
- Please email us – we will email you another one to print out (UK Royal Mail destinations)
- +What is your returns policy?
- Items can be returned within 21 days of dispatch date. Sale items must be returned within 10 days. We cannot accept returns after this date although email us if you have any anticipated problems meeting the return date please let us know in advance and we will do what we can. Return items in the condition that you receive them ie unworn, undamaged and protected by their original packaging. Please re-wrap the box with the bubble wrap it came in. Separate the shoes inside the box with enough of the tissue paper so that they do not rub and mark each other in transit, as this may count as damage. Any item returned in non-original packaging will be returned to you as it cannot be resold and therefore will not be refunded.
- +How do you return an item?
- All items are returnable in the UK by Royal Mail. If you are within the UK, a pre-paid label is enclosed with your order. Re-pack your shoes in all the packaging in which they came. Cross out or remove previous labelling. Mark 'From' your own address, then affix the return-postage labels (address and free return postage) and take it to the Post Office, to send to 28 Lansdowne Gardens, SW8 2EG. If you have lost or did not receive the pre-paid label, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you another one to print off. This pre-paid postage is only valid within UK postal areas, for items mailed to Olive Aubrey .com at 28 Lansdowne Gardens, SW8 2EG.
- +What is the return policy on Sale items?
- All items are returnable, whether bought in the sale or not. Sale items must be returned within 10 days and are not returnable freepost - you will need to purchase your own return post.
- +I’ve lost my delivery note – what do I do now?
- Email us with your name, address and shoe description and we email you another delivery note to print off.
- +How do I change my delivery address once I’ve placed an order?
- Email us on email@example.com and we will do our best to catch the order before it goes.
- +There is an incorrect item in my order/ I’m missing something I ordered
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of any error or mix up. Please included your order number, plus the details / description of what you believe you ordered, versus what you were sent. We will try to resolve it as soon as possible.
- +Is it possible to visit OliveAubrey.com in London, try items on and buy them to take away? Is there a store?
- Our prices reflect that there is no store overhead and therefore we also do not have the staff to accommodate customers easily in our office. However, in special circumstances, please email us and will see what we can do - email@example.com.
- +The shoes I ordered are faulty, what do I need to do?
- Understanding the nature of a faulty items is very important to us in terms of managing quality in future production. If you still have your delivery note, return it to us with the shoes, with an explanation of the nature of the problem. If not, a note explaining the problem will do. Please include your telephone number so we can call you if we need more information.
- +Can I amend or cancel my order once you’ve emailed me confirmation?
- You are unable to change the order on the website after we’ve confirmed it. However, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do what we can to change it unless it has already been dispatched. Should you decide to cancel your order, we will refund you within a week depending on your original method of payment.
- +How do I redeem the promotional discount code you have sent me?
- Enter the code at the box-prompt at checkout.
- +Do I need to have an Olive Aubrey account to place an order?
- We suggest you do create an account as this keeps all your details in one place for easy reference for refunds or future orders. However, you don’t have to.
- +What forms of payment do you accept?
- You can pay by: • Paypal • Visa and Mastercard Credit cards • Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Solo and Maestro debit cards. All prices include VAT and - for full price items - delivery and return postage within the UK Royal Mail postcodes. Sale prices include delivery only, within the UK Royal Mail Postcode areas.
- +What is the telephone number for phone ordering and queries?
- Whilst we are still small, we can only accept orders online but will always respond promptly to your email. All queries need to be made by email in the first instance although if you enclose your telephone number we may be able to call you back.
|Foot length (inches)
|Foot length (cms)
More detailed sizing information available on our sizing page