Returns And Refunds
RETURNS & REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES
ELIGIBILITY FOR RETURN & REFUND – 21 days
- Our refund policy lasts for 21 days from dispatch. If goods are not returned within that time, we cannot issue a refund.
- To be eligible for a refund, goods must be returned to us unworn and in the condition in which they arrived, and in its original packaging and protection. Please let us know immediately if goods are damaged when they arrive to you, by emailing us on email@example.com before attempting to return them. We may make a deduction from the refund amounts if the returned goods are diminished in value and not returned in a saleable condition.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Items can of course be exchanged for a different size.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can reserve your preferred size for you if we are running low on stock.
- Using the ‘Return’ form, select the “Exchange” option and indicate the size you’d like to exchange the item for. We would aim to dispatch this to you immediately we receive your goods in return.
- Then send your item to 28 Lansdowne Gardens, SW8 2EG following the Returns process below.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- When your shoes are delivered, within your parcel will be all the details you need to return the item to us :
- An order / bill of sale which has a peel-off return-address label (to Olive Aubrey) embedded in the form.
- A ‘Reason for Return’ form to enclose with your goods, incorporating your full order details plus ‘reasons for return’.
- Please complete this so we know why you sent the item back – it will help us to improve our service.
- A pre-paid Royal Mail postage sticker to affix to your package.
- If you do not receive any or all of the above components, contact us immediately at contact@oliveaubrey.
PROCESS FOR RETURN
- Re-pack the shoes, ensuring that there is enough of the tissue paper folded between the shoes so they do not rub in transit. This ensures your goods arrive undamaged for full refund.
- Complete and enclose the ‘Reasons for Return’ on the Returns form inside the shoe box.
- Re-wrap the box in the bubble wrap in which it was delivered.
- Re-use the delivery bag, removing any previous labeling (cross out visible detail). Mark your own address (“From”) on the back of the delivery bag including your postcode. This is all easier to do before placing the shoe box inside the bag.
- Peel off the label showing the Olive Aubrey address and affix it to the outside of your package.
- Affix the pre-paid postage label to the front of the package and submit the parcel to the Post Office.
FREE RETURN-POSTAGE IN THE UK
- If you do not use the pre-paid label enclosed with your product, you will be responsible for paying your own costs for returning your items.
- You will receive a return-post sticker within your product parcel, which will enable you to post the item without charge at your local post office. Please affix this to the outside of your return parcel.
- We suggest you re-use the bag and protective packaging in which your shoes were delivered (remove all the previous address notices).
- When returning by Royal Mail, please be sure to ask for and retain a ‘Recorded / Tracked mail’ slip. We cannot be held accountable for the loss of goods in the post.
THE REFUND PROCESS.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return and that it has been accepted or rejected. If approved, and unless you have advised us otherwise, the refund is always refunded into the bank account from which the original payment is made.
- If your refund does not appear immediately, please contact your bank or credit card provider. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you have checked these and you have still not received your refund, please contact email@example.com
- If you think any product is not up to the standard you expected, please return it to us and tell us why. We will offer you a replacement product at no cost to you, or offer you a full refund of the price (which included postage) that you originally paid. Alternatively if you wish to repair and retain the product, we will refund your cost of repair.
- Your statutory rights are not affected. As a consumer, you have a right to expect products ‘as described’ and not faulty. These statutory rights are not affected by your right of return and refund, or anything else in these Terms.
- If you wish to cancel your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to cancel your order for you before dispatch. If this is not possible (ie the order has already been dispatched) then the usual refund process will apply as outlined below.